michelepixels

07style-bigtitle-childhoodmemories

07style-bigtitle-childhoodmemories
michelepixels, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
papers (including attached to text letters) from Color Outside The Lines by Little Butterfly Wings
High Cool Borders by Rachel Jefferies
scatter by Gina Miller from Of Wishes Hopes And Dreams TLP Collab
all images were found via Google/Pinterest
Trololo Alpha by Just Jaimee
pink heart by JLarsen from Hoppy Birthday TLP Collab
yellow heart from M3 May18 AddOn by Little Butterfly Wings
JenEm, trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • Karen
      Oh wow! So many great memories on this page! I love it! I STILL have a pencil sharpener like that from my childhood... mine has a suction cup lever so I can stick it temporarily to any flat surface. I loved strawberry quik too! I also loved Knight Rider, puffy stickers, Mr. Bubble and Punky Brewster! I had a spirograph and even bought one for my kids when they were young, but they didn't quite "get it" :giggle Great trip down memory lane!
    • michelepixels
      @Karen I found a kind of spirograph kit for my kids too, and they didn't get excited about it either. I was only sad for a second, then realized it made sense with all the amazing things they can do with modern technology. This was such a fun page to make. I'm going to put the images in my Day One journal too, so I can include the entire image of each one (several are cropped to fit the square) and I can write my memories about each one.
    • bellbird
      Well some of these things I recognise (like that first pic of the Kindergarten book & Pinky Brewster )but others are new to me - what is Mr Bubble?( Type of gum?) Isn't it great that google can help us make pages like this! Love the big diagonal title too!
    • michelepixels
      @bellbird Mr Bubble is bubble bath powder. I don't know if it still exists, but I used it many times as a young child.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @michelepixels well we definitely didn't have that! We did have a Spirograph & MIL bought one for my DD when she was around 5or 6 & she actually really liked it, but then she has liked making mandalas with the iPad for a few years now & I like to think that that's a kinda modern extension on the Spirograph!
    • trekmom
      I couldn't love this page more than I do. As a new driver, I had a Ford Pinto and most of the dashboard was covered in those little pom pom guys. your use of colors, the folded and stitched alpha, this is SO much fun!
    • michele hillam
      Love your page....I am inspired to create my own!!! Thanks for the "memories"!
    • CarolynJoyce77
      wow what an amazingly detailed page, a wonderful collection of memories an absolute keeper.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love that the forum post sparked this! The title is really fun and feels like old school scrapbooking with the different card stock cut out letters! Such a perfect choice! The idea to scrap this is just awesome! The journaling hits all the senses too - totally takes me back in time. Well done!
    • JenEm
      So much creativity! I love that you spent so much time getting images to document this. It really is amazing! Love the diagonal title work, and your journaling. Might have to scraplift this! Congrats on the POP award. It is well deserved. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    456.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).