mywisecrafts

Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day
mywisecrafts, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
So this template by Fiddle Dee Dee was perfect for these photos. This is a complimentary page to another layout that I uploaded a couple of weeks ago.

For the layered papers on the right, I actually clipped my sketched photo of the Honolulu skyline from the the actual catamaran ride. I converted this photo to a sketched look (one to continue to practice the technique.... and two, I wanted the rainbow to pop, the day started off very overcast but the rainbow was so distinct in the photo, I wanted to make sure it took center stage of the photo). I clipped the photo to the word art as well.....I wanted the word art to subtly take on the beauty of the rainbow.

So my kids are cute....I get that.... but take a look at my little turtle friend sticking his head out of the water..... I consider Sea Turtles my spirit animal and was so happy to get a couple of shots where their heads were sticking out of the water.

Outside the use of the template for the challenge, all other elements are from On the Sunny Side by NBK Designs.
Font: American Typewriter.
RJMJ and Dalis like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love, love, LOVE the photo treatment on the skyline! :wub
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Your Photos Definitely Shine Here My Friend!...Such A Wonderful Grouping!...I Love The Circles Imagery! & The Scatter!...Looks Great!...Wonderful How You Created Your Background!...Love The Bright Colored Sketch!...And The Skyline Below! With The Photos Towering Up Above!...Way To Give Focus!...Love The WA Too!...I Really Like How Your Layouts Looks With The Thick White Border All Around Too!...It Gives The Layout So Much More Presence!!!..Great Job!!!...See!...Templates Can Be Awesome!!!...:bk...
    • mywisecrafts
      @keepscrappin Thank you!!!
      @RJMJ Thank you my friend!!!! The matching page has the same white thick border look so I needed it to look somewhat cohesive.......and yes, I'm adapting to templates....that has been a challenge in itself for me, but I'm getting there. It has allowed me to more creative in my layouts by using them. LOL.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great collection of photos, and great work editing the background photo - looks fabulous.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).