trekmom

Southside Johnny And The Pitiful Fools And The Asbury Jukes

Southside Johnny And The Pitiful Fools And The Asbury Jukes
trekmom, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Micheline Lincoln Designs called 35 MM. I found some fun memories and my own photos from a 2013 concert of Southside Johnny and the Pitiful Fools concert and fun stuff from his band the Asbury Jukes, my musical love since the 70's. Finding this ticket stub from 1982 made me so happy. Can you imagine a concert for $8.50? Yes, Uncle South and LaBamba signed my poster.
Dalis likes this.
    • Donitab
      Wow! This goes back awhile! Love this vintage feel, your ticket and autographed photo and all that grunge - What a great page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you. I posted this on twitter and gave the artist credit for her scrappy greatness. I am 59 so yes, it goes back. The man kissed my cheek in 2013, to apologize for calling me old when I asked him to sign the poster, my daughter told him so!!
    • Smwhite
      This is so fab!! You've really rocked this layout between the photos and the memorabilia! Love this look!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Smwhite Thank you. Isn't finding memorabilia fun? I can't believe that mother in law had that ticket in her collection. I scanned every single ticket stub I found.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    MIcheline Lincoln Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).