Angela Toucan

November (2 pager)

November (2 pager)
Angela Toucan, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
For the July Style Challenge - Big Title
Credits:
November Reflections Template by Scrapping with Liz.
Light Me Home kit by Lynn Grieveson.
    • trekmom
      This double page is so awesome, love all of your photos and your title running through it. Beautifully done!
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely 2 page spread. Doing a month's summary is such a great idea and the big title works wonderfully filled with the colors or fall.
    • MrsPeel
      Angela this is so so lovely!!!! what an amazing take on the3 challenge!!!! I may lift your idea!!!! do you scrap 2 separate 12x 12 then merge them? so perfectly stitched if so!!!!! gorgeous!!! Need to catch up properly with you, I have been very unwell and not socially inclined.....will tell you all about it soon, miss you!!!! hope you guys are dealing with the whole world craze a bit better now? Huggzzzzz
    • Angela Toucan
      @MrsPeel I normally scrap at 8x8 - so for this I just made the page 16x8.
    • cookingmylife
      Great work with the truly vibrant title and the deeper tones of your photos!
    • redplaid3
      Love these monthly spreads with the month name so large. Awesome job! Your pictures work so well together!
    • Donitab
      Wow! A double spread. Love your title and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes pictures of vegetables (and scraps them).
    • Electra
      This is terrific! The yellow title POPS and I love the combination of seemingly random photos. Well done!
    • bellbird
      Hasn't so much changed in the world since November! I find I'm looking back at 'normal' photos more now & I like the way you've teamed events and ' normal' photos for the month here & great choice of template for big title style!
    • mcurtt
      A great look back into time. Loving the eggplant and (I think) brussels sprouts. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    378.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1366px
    Height:
    683px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).