Pheeebzzz

20200614-Licence 2020

20200614-Licence 2020
Pheeebzzz, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
Credits :
Template : July 2020 Template Challenge by Sahin Designs - Kit : Good things by Designed by Soco.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page! I love the clean look and white space here of your page and love the great b/w photo of getting licenses last month. While I can't understand the journaling, it appears it is a new kind of licene as you both had to get them? Cute family photo and I love the watercolor paint with al the little flags, the wood camera and tape... wonderful use of the template and I love your page! Thank you for playing along with the July Template Challenge!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      Thanks Christa !
      We all renewed our golf licences before lockdown was effective and while my SO & I received ours by mail, our son didn't get his.
      We were explained what happened after lockdown : it was sent to our previous address, didn't reach us and was sent back to the golf club where A. was able to get it when we last went in to practice.
      Since A. & I started getting our licence last year, it's become a family thing to take a photo of the 3 of us with our licences :)
    • redplaid3
      Pretty colors!!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pheeebzzz
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    368.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).