Herne Bay Kit
by Lynn Grieveson,
Blue Skies Pocket Bits
by Lynn Grieveson,
Star Spangled 2 {Dressed Down}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
RJMJ, Trish and Keela like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful. I love the layering of the paint, frame and stars under your photo, then that curly ribbon on top
      Dalis likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the worn linen background which allows your photo and elements to pop. Great use of the transfer to add softness and other colors to your layout.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • flowersgal
      @Dalis - for those of us who are more into clean and simple, it's perfect just as is. But I can understand if you are usually a "pile it on" girl, this might feel like "not enough." Just trust your instincts and alter as it suits you -- a practice I always use with FDD templates since her challenge ones are usually loaded and I do my own "dressing down" to make them my own.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @flowersgal I ended up changing the background and changing the black lettering to be in blues and yellows.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You sound just like me "Oh wait - there's a blank spot". This is perfect, Dalis! I love the stars that remind me of sun rays.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns LOL!!! I changed the background and now I am happier. LOL!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Oh, I've done this before! LOL I really like it but totally understand the "need" to fill all of that "blank space". :lol:lol
      Dalis likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh I love white space but we are many and varied! Gorgeous page and I love it all!
      Dalis likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Dalis - the new rendition is lovely too. Although I liked the other, I think I agree with you on this background working even better. Good, better, best (it's a question we all struggle with)!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).