Claire Grantham

BYOC: June 2020 - This is the life

BYOC: June 2020 - This is the life
Claire Grantham, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
This month's BYOC is so happy and cheery. It made me long for the freedom and fun of last Summer. I keep scrapping pages from my Hubby's 40th in Ibiza, because we took so much time to plan it and it was SO much fun.
I loved creating this messy, summery page.
I used -
Rachel Jefferies - Illustrate your story template and Blue Skies Ahead bundle
Lynn Grieveson - Tastes like Summer
Pink Reptile Design - New Job
Just Jaimee - June 2020 Storyteller
cinderella and mirjam like this.
    • Donitab
      Love all your fun layers. You’re right on that color scheme making us think of summer fun! I hope you make a book just on your trip. I have a book on my trip to Alaska that I pull out every year in June on the anniversary of our departure date. I love it!
    • mirjam
      What a fun bubbly page Claire!!! :beat:heartlub
    • Angela Toucan
      happy page, lovely story telling
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful fun page! Great way to make lite of an exhausting trip!
    • flowersgal
      What a fun photo and great memories. After 16 hours of travel we all look a little loopy -- all I want thereafter for awhile is a quiet, dark room and a comfy bed to decompress. Lovely page with the cheerful colors and your amazing clustering. Maybe you can start planning another fun adventure for his 50th!!!
    • Claire Grantham
    • Karen
      Ha ha! I love your happy photo! I sure hope by your 50th we are free to travel again without worries!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Karen Thanks for your lovely comment. I am hoping that by the time I am 50 I'll be living in Tampa as planned (we were due to relocate tomorrow 1st July..), so no traveling for me ;)
      Karen likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a happy, happy photo and page :-) Sorry about your disrupted plans!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).