Trish

SWL June Challenge

SWL June Challenge
Trish, Jun 29, 2020
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Challenge-Yo-Self-Bundle.html
SWL June freebie template
    • bellbird
      DD was doing indoor climbing again for school sport before everything shut-down; i love the empowered messages and kit you used for these pics (but mine probably lives for donuts more so than the climbing lol)
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @bellbird OMG that made me LOL so funny Justine! I wish we had that as a school sport.
    • bellbird
      lol well covid changed everything, she was so happy that being in yr 10 this year gives them better access to the more popular sports (oldest kids get first preference and yr11 & 12 don't do sport, it's extra study time), but they just did sport preferences for term3 (end of july) yesterday and she put basketball as her 1st preference (that she's basically assured to get this year) and she hates basketball!
      Trish likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love all the patterned papers.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • Trish
      @bellbird so are sports not an after school activity where anyone can try out and be part of.
    • bellbird
      @Trish only the competitive sports- there's no rock climb comp; they divided sports this term by grade so there'd be less inter-grade mixing re: covid - she isn't interested in going just for fitness, she liked going with friends; she said enough of her friends that also didn't like basketball agreed to sign up for that, misery loves company I guess - #covidlife
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).