Concentration - FF 06/26 - Inspiration Challenge
Dalis, Jun 25, 2020
Description:
credits:
Flare for the Dramatic: The Kit
by Allison Pennington,
Paper Fun Templates 2
by Scrapping with Liz
Electra, LynnG and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • bellbird
      it's tiny bianca with a ginormous bowling ball! i can see her personality was full of determination and spirit even then (is the '2020' in the date a typo, or do you date when you make your pages? i've always dated them based on the photo tmestamp but i've never really thought about it) - and the blue and pink in the palette & especially that floral pp matched with her dress are so perfect!
    • Dalis
      @bellbird It sure it's a typo this is 2013!!!!!!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird btw. Sometimes I will date the picture and then date the journaling if it's a comparison of then and now or me reminiscing of when she was little. This was Kindergarten Bianca!!!!! Last time she had "long" hair!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Dalis ( I obviously didn't look at the date that closely - or I would have asked if you had a Delorian & were future scrapping & time travelling to post!) Do you cut her hair? Because lock down might mean she has long hair again in the 2020's!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so precious! And I do see her determined face in her hockey photos now as well. (or did:eyeroll before COVID.) We just registered Logan for hockey, hope it actually happens. The rinks are open for practice.
      The colours are wonderful in this, it's serious (like her face) and fun at the same time!
      bellbird and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird Girl, she has this motorcycle helmet look on her head!!!! It's bad!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra Bianca hasn't touch an ice rink since MARCH! Ice rinks are "open" but we are not ready. All 3 of us get really bad when our asthma starts acting up.
    • Nemla
      Perfect photo, and I really like the way you scrapped it. And the title with glitter really goes with the ball …
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Nemla That title was almost the end of this page! It took me longer to do and decide than the rest of the page so I appreciate you like it!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @Dalis, darn. Not worth the risk. :heartslub Well, some day...
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).