cookingmylife

20-06-I-don't-like-grass

20-06-I-don't-like-grass
cookingmylife, Jun 16, 2020
Description:
Willow’s mother quickly learned that Willow does not like sitting in grass! But it’s a photo for the history books or to threaten Willow with when future boyfriends appear on the scene!

Lynn Grieveson Designs - June 2020 Template challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lynn-grieveson-designs-template-challenge.71937/
lgrieveson_tastes_like_summer
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Tastes-Like-Summer-Kit.html
photograph by Willow's Mom, Stephanie Smith
Font: Aura Blue

Thanks for looking!
KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh bless her. Mine loved grass & mud (still do). Beautiful page and fabulous story telling.
    • keepscrappin
      aww, poor thing! love the stripes down the side and the pops of yellow... beautiful!
    • mcurtt
      Oh, poor Willow, she doesn't look very happy, does she? My MIL tells the story of DH and how she would put a blanket down on the grass with him on it. He would never venture off the blanket. As it turns out, he was severely allergic to grasses...
    • CharlotteM
      ohhh♥♥♥such a Darling photo, sooo very very sweet and I love how the color from the photo repeats on the papers and brushwork
    • flowersgal
      Now that's the way to protest. Such a delightful photo and your little story gives meaning so we can know exactly what she is unhappy about. Lovely layout with those yellows picking up the color or her hairbow.
    • LynnG
      oh dear! But gorgeous nonetheless!
    • StefanieS
      Yep, that face says it all.
      My goodness gracious me.
      Well done on capturing the moment.
      Love the bright day captured and the story behind her unhappiness. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).