mywisecrafts

TLP Signature Block

TLP Signature Block
mywisecrafts, Jun 16, 2020
Description:
I saw everyone’s awesome signatures and had to create my own.

I used the following elements on my signature:
Remix: Geek Chic by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Camera & Owl a cut file obtained through Silhouette Design Store
Wonderful & American Typewriter Font
Mrsdudds, RJMJ, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Donitab
      Fun siggie!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Really cool siggy and that's one of my favorite Maya Quotes!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the quote... super cute siggy!
    • mywisecrafts
    • Smwhite
      Wonderful siggy! It's eclectic and fun!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Smwhite Thank you! My husband says "eclectic" is word he'd use for me....LOL.
    • RJMJ
      I Too Am A Big Lover Of Owls!...It's Kinda Funny!...All Of The Old Siggies I Have Created Since I Have Been Here Have All Had Owls In Them!...The One I Have Now Is Very Different...It Reflects More Of My Scrapbooking Style I Guess...It Was Just How I Was Feeling At The Time Of It's Creation...But Prior To That One I Have Now..I Seriously Hadn't Had A Siggie In A Long Time!...I Do Love The Owls! & Computer You Added!...And Your Maya Angelou Quote!...She Is A Constant Source Of Inspiration For Me!...I Love Her Quotes!...I Have Used Several In My Layouts!...Great Job On Your New Siggie!...:bk...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank you! I do love owls and also use them to represent my last name (Wisdom). This vibe of the siggy does represent my style...eclectic. I told my hubby my scrapbooking style is like that of an awesome Hip Hop DJ (lol---it was the only way he could understand). I'm also a sea turtle lover. And Maya....aren't her quotes just the best!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...That's Cool!...[Wisdom!]...WOW!...Gotta Love Those Wise Old Owls!...You May Not Know This About Me...But I LOVE!!!!! Gifs!...It's Bellbird's Fault Here From The Lilypad...We Have Games Here At Certain Times Of The Year...& They Are All About Posting Gifs!!!...She Showed Me How...& I Use Them Whenever Possible...[Limited-ly Speaking That Is...!]...Hope You Like!...& It Gives You A Little Smile Or Chuckle!...:banana... What A Hoot!...Everybody Dance Now!...

[​IMG]
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Little bit of fact.... owls are NOT fun when it's mating season and they decide to next outside your bedroom window.....all you hear all night long is the mating HOOT..... LOL.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: