Pheeebzzz

20200615-90 Ans

20200615-90 Ans
Pheeebzzz, Jun 15, 2020
Description:
Credits :
Template : April 2020 Designer Challenge by Rachel Jefferies - Kit : Hopes & Dreams by Little Butterfly Wings - Fonts : Bebas, Signerica Medium, Traveling Typewriter
KittyY and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh how many important things like this we are missing because of the virus... :( I can imagine how amazing would have been to be able to have the party and you all getting together to celebrate!!! I couldn't understand all (my French needs some refreshing , years since I spoke it!) but I realize how difficult it is right now to be able to bring all together,,,, not sure if you are thinking on organizing for next year...anyway, we had the blessing of having my Father until he was 90.... so I know how much we treasure people who are in our lives for so long!!!! beautiful page, love the layering on the right hand side of the photo and the messy thread is the perfect touch!!!! beautiful!!!! Hope all of you are in good health and as well as one can be these days!!!! [​IMG]
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      @MrsPeel well apparently understood the most important parts, so your French is not as rusty as you think :).
      We're planning on organizing her birthday party this summer but it'll be tough to gather everyone even if we are now out of lockdown and can drive further than 100 km from home. Everything's been turned upside down due to the pandemic and sadly, those of us working, won't be able to ask for a day off (well, we can always ask, but it'll most likely be denied :/) or schedule their usual annual period of paid leave this summer. But we're thankful my grandmother is healthy and well , as is our whole family, which in the end is all that really matters.
      I hope everyone is in good health in your family too !
      Donitab and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      this is gorgeous!!! I love how the photo is at the top right - my eye was drawn there immediately!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Donitab
      I love the picture catty corner to your block of journaling - great balance. I hope your granny’s birthday is her best one yet!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I, of course, could not read your journaling but I like the photo and the floral 90 you used for your title. What a blessing to have you grandmother with you. You have created a lovely layout for her.
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      Thank you very much ladies for your comments !
    • CharlotteM
      a beautiful layout - my mother turned 90 years ago 1 year ago and it is such a special event that we have planned for months.
      Everything was so exciting for her that she forgot what was going on that day. I then created a photo book for her and we went through the photos together and I told her a lot about it- so that she can now better remember her great day
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      @CharlotteM : It is indeed a special event ! And going through the photos togather, that's even more special time and memories..... lovely :)
      I usually create a couple of pages or a photo book for each of my grand-mother's birthdays when we are all together. This year I'll make a scrapbooking album of all the pages I have made with photos of her and her grand-kids + great-grand-kids...
    • bcnatty
      Oh my goodness...this is so soft and beautiful!!! So sad that you missed that huge milestone...91 is just going to have to be bigger and better!!!
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pheeebzzz
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    308.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).