Moving West
michele hillam, Jun 8, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Scrapping With Liz - June 2020 Blog Challenge Template
One Little Bird - These Walls Moving Day
KittyY and FarrahJobling like this.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting history of a big life change for your family. It was such fun to read about the Las Vegas of 1948 and the Boulder bar that had free beer any day the sun shown all day. Hee... hee. You have some wonderful vintage family photos and have chosen a nice assortment of patterned papers that evoke the era.
    • cinna
      Oh wow! Love reading your journaling and your collection of photos. The hexagons looks great here.
    • Dady
      I love, just beautiful!
    • RJMJ
      What A Wonderful Layout & Family Story!...I Was Fascinated Reading About Bugsy Segal...Only 3 Hotels On The Strip Back In 1948?...How Cools Is That!!!...I Often Wondered When Vegas Was Small & How Long Ago That Was...Great History Lesson Too & Great Use Of The Template Too!!!...Way To Go & Journal!...:yourock...
    • fruitysuet
      Great memory keeping, love the inclusion of so much journaling and the moving truck is a cute finishing detail.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love the story, the white background, and B&W photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).