Cherylndesigns

Covid Journey

Covid Journey
Cherylndesigns, May 30, 2020
Description:
Thanks Christa @cfile for your wonderful monthly template. I used it again for my Covid-19 Journey. All but maybe 2 were created for challenges here at TLP. All of these layouts were created with TLP products.

CFile_monthly_Collage_template; Sbasic border.
Dalis, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • Donitab
      I love this idea - How cool! I hope you don’t have to do a page 2
    • flowersgal
      Well you have certainly been productive in doing lots of layouts. Great way to show them off. Scrapping has been my "go to" during this time but I haven't counted up the pages I have done.
    • ashleywb
      Cool idea. Are they all Covid related, or just pages you've done during the lock down?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Donitab Thanks, Donita. I certainly hope I don't have to do a page 2 either!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy. It really kept my mind busy and while they were all created as a result of Covid, I tried to be positive on several of them. I decided early on that I was going to do this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ashleywb Ashley, they are all pages that I created during the lockdown so far. Almost all of them were created for challenges here at TLP. Several of them reflect my feelings at the time I created them. Some of them are pretty dark and some are "trying" to be positive. To answer your question, yes, they are all covid-related. I didn't do the statistics thing, but they're all a result of the lockdown.
    • zinzilah
      Good idea to put all the covid pages together like this... I have an album of the pages I did during the now coming to 3 months of lockdown (we have just started to emerge) I too have found solace in the creating
    • Cherylndesigns
      @zinzilah Thanks so much! Creating these pages were a good outlet for me. I can look at this page and actually remember what I was going through at the time.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I may have to scraplift this for my Covid layouts. Great idea!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks! I had this in mind from the beginning. It will make a great cover!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).