BYOC Challenge - June 2020
Credits: - All items are from BYOC June 2020
Pink Reptile Designs - New Job template
Kim Jensen - Sweet American Summer Alphas
Soco - Milestones kit
NBK - Art Crush 28 - papers
Electra likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love the photo in the circle and the elements behind it. It's so much fun. Great page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the bold pattern going down behind the pieced circle... very eye catching!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • tania
      Super fun page, love how you used the template and the bold colors, so fun.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fun car. I like how you used the colour wheel
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      this is so interesting, love that pattern, I think it's a brush, it really caught my attention!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Karen
      Awww.... isn't that the sweetest thing that he was holding onto his brother! Just melted my heart! Lovely page to capture this sweet memory!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, I love this! Those arrows are so cool and perfect for a background of the boys!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      That is the sweetest photo EVER! And I love how your "tread" on the p[age implies movement. And your tiny sprinkle and your colour wheel, and, and, and :heartslub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Electra - thanks for your kind comments. I think you are the first or maybe the only person who recognized the "tread". It was my intent to give that "down the road" feeling. I later thought I might have just used a road (from one of the templates I own) but somehow I preferred the subtle tread -- making one think!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @flowersgal I like the tread too. I think the reason I recognized it is perhaps because I have a grandson who got one of those cars when he was little. They are so much fun!:funfun
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).