mywisecrafts

Seize The Day_Scraplift Challenge

Seize The Day_Scraplift Challenge
mywisecrafts, Jun 9, 2020
Description:
A little bit of a cheeky way to Seize the Day! This caption fits my daughters personality.

All Papers, Brushes & Elements used:
All Messed Up by NBK Designs
Dear Diary by NBK Designs
Art Crush No 15 by NBK Designs
Everyday Life by NBK Designs
Carefree Bundle by NBK Designs
Hopes and Dreams Word Art by Little Butterfly Wings
Art Crush No28 {Artsy Bits & Pieces} by NBK Designs
Layout that I scrap lifted is " Hello" by KeepScrappin.

trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous action shot
    • mywisecrafts
      @Angela Toucan Thanks. I only took like 3 pics from the kids playing beach volleyball....so glad this was one that I caught.
    • bellbird
      wow, awesome strike rate considering you took 3 shots! my son was throwing a tennis ball around and even on burst mode i got like 3 pics out of a hundred where you could see the ball! Welcome to the Pad too - looks like a great place to have a warm xmas and i love the way you filled the photobooth frame with all sorts of goodies!
    • mywisecrafts
      @bellbird thank you! I hear ya....just got lucky on these shots. Usually at soccer games I'm deleting 90% of the photos because it is just a foot or an elbow. Thanks. I've been purchasing from the Pad for about 8 months, and dabbling, built up enough confidence to officially join and sooooooooo glad that I did. I've been more motivated and inspired this week, it's crazy in a good way!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @mywisecrafts I totally get the confidence thing, I was the same! Glad you are happy to share now, it's so much nicer to have people that understand this hobby to share with, to me anyway -only the people in our digiscrapping community 'get it' in my life; it's been about 14 years for me now & my real world friends and fam still think I'm some kind of crazy!
    • cfile
      Great capture and fantastic scraplift! I love the triple photo booth frame used to house some journaling cards to accent that great photo... I love all the paint and inked flowers accenting the front and center photo of your daughter.. wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge... well done!
    • mywisecrafts
      @bellbird it is so nice “being” around others that understand. I’ve been crafting and traditional scrapbooking for (cough cough) 20 years. Everyone of my friends are always so surprised that I had to have a small room dedicated just for all my supplies...lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @mywisecrafts lol you're lucky you got a whole room! i still have my double door craft cupboard of 'real' craft stuff but most of my essentials live on my laptop and EHD, it's so much easier to clean up after digi scrapping!
    • mywisecrafts
      @bellbird it is a much easier clean up. I still do a lot of paper crafting too. Hubby wants his cars....and I want my craft stuff! LOL.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    700.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).