mywisecrafts

NBK Advanced Challenge-Namaste

NBK Advanced Challenge-Namaste
mywisecrafts, Jun 9, 2020
Description:
Background Paper: Love and Light Papers Mixed Media by NBK Design
Background Texture: Roadtrip Painters-ToolBox: Map Brush Tools by NBK Design; used Map 12
Frame: Imagine Out of the Box Layered Frames by NBK Design; used OOTB3
Word Art: Art Therapy No 4 Word Arts by NBK Design
Date Element: Opposites Attract Messy Date Stamps by NBK Design
    • Smwhite
      This is a really fab photo treatment! It would work as a travel page too! I really like the sketchy feel the photo adds! Great page... good luck in the challenge!
    • Oldenmeade
      Fabulous page for the challenge! Your sketch effect came out really well. Love that quote too!
      Looking forward to seeing more of you work. :)
    • Dalis
      WELCOME TO THE PAD!!!!

[​IMG]

You have done wonderfully on this NBK Advanced Challenge! Girl, you started with your hard challenge first... I LIKE THAT! If you have any questions make sure you let us know, everyone is super nice!

[​IMG]
    • mywisecrafts
      @Smwhite thank you so much!!! I'm still navigating all the challenges. Getting there.
    • mywisecrafts
      @Oldenmeade Thank you! I plan on trying to show as much of my work as possible.
    • mywisecrafts
      @Dalis I am enjoying myself....I realized after the fact I could have started of slower, but I saw NBK Design post the challenge on IG and headed right over.. :yippee
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mywisecrafts the hardest step is to start doing challenges, then you will notice that they are too much fun to stop doing them.
    • keepscrappin
      love the sketch photo treatment and awesome out of bounds photo with the watercolor background!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Dalis I can see how this will be addictive.....I'm sure hubby will love the credit card bill too! (LOL!)
      Dalis likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @keepscrappin Thank you! I discovered the out of bound/out of box for pics/frames and immediately fell in love. While I'm usually a structured Type A personality, when it comes to creativity, I like freedom and to definitely color outside of the lines.
      Dalis and keepscrappin like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    854.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).