All by Rebecca McMeen ;
Seren design elements ; Rebecca McMeen
Woodland paths; Rebecca McMeen
Greyson; Rebecca McMeen
Photo is mine
font is; Gabriola
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • michelepixels
      Very pretty! And it looks like a window into your garden.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like your planter, great story telling
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      awesome page Vivi and what a great photo... you are really excelling on the 1 designer you challenged yourself with.. that floral ladder element is the perfect match for your photo! love the wonderful painted background with the border and that sweet potted plants also to accent your photo. thanks for chatting with me (even though you didn't want me to come up with a number) lol ... and thanks also for playing along with the speed scrap.. love this so much!
      Nemla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So cute. Love all the little plant elements and your border.
      Nemla likes this.
    • elseepe
      so pretty
    • trekmom
      Such a fabulous page, I love your photo and journaling. Little hint with the petunias, snip off the dead flowers, that's called dead heading (nothing to do with the band, the Grateful Dead.) It's a weird gardening term. They seem to require a lot of water too.
    • Ferdy
      love the photo, I'm trying to cultivate some plants here, but it's not easy, I live at an apartment without open area...anyway, love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).