June2020_LG_Journaling-chall_web

June2020_LG_Journaling-chall_web
flowersgal, Jun 1, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson's Journaling Challenge - June 2020
Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Nostalgia-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sharp-Eyed-Kit.html
trekmom, Dalis, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Boy, can I relate to the high heels! I can't believe I ever clipped along in those things. This is so interesting, Patsy. How exciting it must have been to live and work in D.C.!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • michele hillam
      It was so fun to hear your story! Great page! Thank you for making a sample for the challenge post!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful page! Love the journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ajm
      Beautiful page and great journaling!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh my - this is wonderful! I love your story, the vintage feel and that great typewriter and time clock
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderful story telling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      We could have almost passed Patsy! I worked at 15th & K for an insurance firm 1963-66 and got off the bus from MD in front of Lafayette Park. I walked up and back each day and often on my lunch hour also so I could see the visiting dignitary parades. While I remember mostly wearing kitten heels, we 'girls' all used the elevators to our 8th floor office. I didn't have a typewrite but I did have an adding machine to do pre-entry calculation coding for the clerks who actually made the green computer cards. Your page really took me back to those days! Working in D. C was wonderful!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • patsyt
      Great page and awesome journaling! I loved reading about your first job!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Can't imagine wearing heels every day :-0 and what a strange job description it sounds: "ageing the accounts" LOL. This is great!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Interesting story and what a great adventure it had to have been. I can remember having to share a phone with the person who sat across from me when I did billing for the hospital I finally retired from.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).