2020-Tiny-Miniature-roses

2020-Tiny-Miniature-roses
easyeyes4you, Apr 29, 2020
Description:
lgrieveson_sanctuary kit

lgrieveson_upbeat_pp blended

lgrieveson_added_interest-3 mask
    • BevG
      This is beautiful!!! Lovely photos and the blending is great. The little pinks here and there in your layout really set off the roses in the photos.

p.s. Did you know you can also put a layout in more than one category? You could have have also put this in Lynn Grieveson's category so she would have seen your lovely work. I know she likes to see how people use her products.
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      What gorgeous flowers.Beautifully stunning page.
    • A-M
      What a lovely page to share the story of these roses. I really enjoyed reading your journaling. Roses are my favourite flower.
    • Dady
      Beautiful flowers and lovely page!
    • flowersgal
      So glad you included journaling about this bush. It's hard for me to image that it's only 14 inches high. It is a hearty one (30 years old) and blooming its heart out. Wonderful pictures on this lovely layout and I love the way you shaped the journaling onto the page.
    • StefanieS
      Wonderful documenting, love that you share the meaning of the roses to you and the shaped journaling perfectly balances the design.
    • apottinger
      oh I love miniature roses....they smell lovely and your page is stunning! Nice job!!! <3
    • cookingmylife
      @easyeyes4you I love the story behind these little beauties! 30 years sounds like you have some good soil there!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).