Embroidered Date Tags
by Kim Jensen,
Live Out Loud Papers
by Kim Jensen,
Newsy Shapes
by Kim Jensen
KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so powerful! How much more can we take?
      Dalis likes this.
    • umyesh
      I have to echo Cheryl and agree that this is very powerful. I like how you said "no more" in the speech bubble. I also like your title and whatever alpha or font you used for it; it looks broken hearted to me.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns @umyesh

Thank you ladies, we are listening to helicopters go in and out, constant sirens and constant BOOMS, what also sounds like shots! I am trying to keep it together for Bianca but I am terrified of what's going on! She has an orthodontist appointment tomorrow because she is pain with her braces and I am not even sure I'll be able to drive there. So please send some thoughs!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Dalis thank you for sharing more details. I'm sorry you're so close to all that. It's good we have kids that force us to keep it together without even knowing it, right?! Sending good thoughts your way!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @umyesh Thanks Monica! The helicopters are the ones that I think are driving me crazier. I might need to bring Bianca to our bed even though hubby hates it because we barely fit in the bed the 3 of us. LOL!!!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Dalis you must be like me and need a snuggle buddy! :) My brother had to fly in a medical helicopter earlier this year so his family hates hearing helicopters now. I how you're able to get some sleep!
      Dalis likes this.
    • KimJ
      So sorry all of this is happening so close to your home, Dalis. The page is an amazing expression of the events and what you are feeling. (((hugs)))
      Dalis likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Scary times but what a great way to document it. Such a powerful page. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).