RJMJ

Kim Jensen-May-Sketch Challenge-Swan Lake

Kim Jensen-May-Sketch Challenge-Swan Lake
RJMJ, May 30, 2020
Description:
Interesting Challenge...I Don't Think I Have Ever Done A Sketch Challenge Before...I Found It To Be Different & I Certainly Had To Give It Some Thought...I Started Another Layout For This Challenge...But It Went Awry In So Many Different Directions...Before I Realized It...The Layout Didn't Look Like The Sketch At All...Kind Of Funny!...Creativity Takes You Wherever It Takes You...So I Had To Start From Scratch & Try Some New Ideas That I Had...I Think It Was Meant To Be Though...Because The Second Stab At This Challenge...Came Together Wonderfully After I Created My "Swan Lake" Photos...Ha! Ha!...So Much Fun!...I Literally...Could Have Created These Morphed Together Photos All Day & Gotten Nothing Done...But I Am Happy With How My Layout Came Together In The End...Another Chance For Me To Play With Kim's Beautiful "Rain Is Gone" Items...Just The Right Bundle/Colors/WA/Paint...& Papers...All There...Just Ready For The Stacking!....I Just Love All The Bright! Cheerful! & Fun! Happy! Colors!...Thanks! For The Challenge!...It Did Stretch My Collective Scrappy...Creativity!...And I Got To Play With A New Photo Technique I Learned In PSE!...:cheer...:funfun...

*For My Swan Lake Layout-I Used:Rain Is Gone-Bundle-Kim Jensen
Dalis, Trish, Donitab and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, just wow. I love the layering of your photos, the colors and the layering of the papers as well. This is gorgeous.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the humor in this one -- swan lake, indeed. Your creativity knows no bounds! Love the blues, oranges and sunshine yellows in this inviting layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun and creative and just bursting with energy! Love the blended photos, the layered word art, the stacked background, and the bold use of color! Wonderful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great use of the kit to portray such fun, bright colors. That smile lights up the page also! Very fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      You always make the most creative page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love what you've done with the sketch. I'm sorry your first attempt went awry but I'm glad the second attempt went better for you. I like the combination of background papers you used and all your different clusters of word art and elements.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).