mmbstaley

Beading the Wedding Dress

Beading the Wedding Dress
mmbstaley, May 15, 2020
Description:
For the Rachel Jeffries Mixed Media Designer May 2020 challenge at TLP

credits:
Rachel Jeffries: Make Your Mark: Template Bundle 1, Feb 2020 BYOC Bundle- Pocket Art Kit 3, Make Art and Journal (white heart), Mish Mash Alpha Stamps 5 (retired), Captivating 2012 September (lace, retired)
Kristin Aagard: Sew Happy (needle)
Kim Jensen: Paradise Lost (pearls, retired)
font: The Silver Reed by Heather Joyce
dotcomkari, KarenB and LynnG like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      fantastic flow across your page and a unique way to use this template!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am so glad you joined the Rachel Jefferies Designer Challenge this month! Your layout is a literal interpretation of the challenge....and I LOVE it! My gosh, 8+ hours of beading. I'd be crossed eyed! The dress looks incredibly lovely, though! A work of art in and of itself...and a work of love too, it seems. Or seams (yes, I'm a dork).
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a lovely recycle! I'm sure the new bride will be stunning in her dress, and hopefully the fingers will heal. :heartlub
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW - what a great page! And so perfect for the challenge! The dress looks stunning!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • tania
      Melinda, you never cease to amaze me. I cannot believe you guys did all that work on that dress. This is such a great page, love the colors, the beads, the whole page!!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      @tania Aw, thanks T <3 I can't wait to show pics of her in the dress after the wedding - I"m not allowed to post until then in case Cameron might come across them, but I figured the TLP site was a safe place he wouldn't come looking LOL
      tania likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    May 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).