Claire Grantham

SWL_May 2020 Challenge: Rocky Steps

SWL_May 2020 Challenge: Rocky Steps
Claire Grantham, May 31, 2020
Description:
I was lucky enough to win Liz's challenge in April! I am still shocked, chuffed to bits, and honored.
I loved working with this template and it was great paired with Just Jaimee's Like a Boss kit.
JenEm, KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • KarenB
      Your layouts and stories always make me smile! This is fab. Brilliant photos and I love how you used that template. Congrats on your win too :)
    • cfile
      Love this Claire!!!! What a great photo and so glad your dream came true!!! Love these photos of you and your friends along with your dear hubby... special moment and I love the use of the template and the fun papers.. great composition and page.. way to go completing the run up the stairs too... not easy :) Love it Congtrats too on winning Liz' challenge!
    • JenEm
      This is awesome, Claire! Love that you got to make your dream come true, and that your loved ones were there to cheer you on! Love the diagonal flow of your layout and the pops of blue. You are amazing! :)
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @KarenB @cfile @JenEm for your lovely comments and appreciation of my dream. It was such a lovely day, despite being late September, the weather was on my side. And Liz's template made it so easy to scrap this memory.
      cfile and KarenB like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    May 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).