RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May-Week #2-Arrows-We All Need Time

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May-Week #2-Arrows-We All Need Time
RJMJ, May 27, 2020
Description:
Phew!...Finally Back Here With My Week#2 Layout...This Was Certainly An Interesting Challenge!...I Don't Really Use A Lot Of Arrows In My Layouts...Well...It's Pretty Easy To See Why...In Most Cases I Think It Would Be A Distraction From The Insights & Messages I'm Generally Trying To Create...So I Really Had To Think Hard On How I Wanted To Proceed With This One...My Layout Has A Bit Of A Dark Theme...Despair...Wafting Into The Theme Of Hope...There Is Lots Of Dark Imagery...Rain:A Dark Shadowed Hand/Touching The Window...Dreaming Of Escape...The Face/Eye Of Someone Who Clearly Is In Despair...But She Is Tucked Lovingly Inside The Ray Of Sun...That I Have Envisioned For Her...The Bright Yellow Sun With Eyes Of Hope...Coming Into Her Window To Brighten Her Day...& Wash Away All Those Clouds & Rain...Showing Up At Just The Right Time...To Break The Cycle Of Sadness/Darkness/Depression...That She Is Feeling On This Difficult Day...I Had A Hard Time Deciding What Words To Put In & Highlight & Where To Place The Arrows Too...Without Taking Away From The Message Here...I Think I Succeeded Though...The Message Is Perhaps More Clear With Those Written Words...& You Can See All The Bright Yellow Paint & The Bits Of Green & Blue Too!...Blue Sky/Green Of Nature/Yellow Of Sun/Hope & Happiness...

*For My We All Need Time Layout-I Used:

*Winds Of Change-Lynn Grieveson
*The Remix 35Mmm-Micheline Lincoln Designs (7) (AKA The Arrows)
*Chameleon Stamps-Paula Kesselring (1) (Big Yellow Paint Stamp)
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- outstanding work of art- so wonderfully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love all the thought you put into each of your creations. I love the dark shadowy hand (reaching for hope? light?), the yellow surrounding it and splattered in other places and then the semi-dark surrounding elements - the rain drops and gray (possibly skies). See, here you are again drawing me into analyzing and making my own observations. That's what is so delightful about your art -- it causes me to reflect and imagine. Outstanding work.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Yes, a mix of sadness and darkness with sunshine and hope!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      love all your symbol use - beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      I love your symbolism and it was really interesting to see it analysed like this - as well as stunning to look at :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun take on the muse, and really creative
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      An amazing page! In energy work, wrist issues are thought to be from 'trying to hold onto something'. Very expressive!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW!! This is AMAZING! Nothing but time to overcome... thank you so much for sharing your amazing work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I think you are kinda giving us the finger in this one. Especially with spelling out the symbology. :yoda Just sayin' :think

:yup
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl ...Hey There!..Hmm!...I'm Not Sure How To Take That?...If That Is How You Took It...Then That's Your Interpretation...The Words Are Only There Because That Was Part Of The Challenge Requirements...Normally I Wouldn't Have Put Those There...I'm Not Trying To Give Anybody The Finger...Whether That Is Meant Figuratively Or Not...Just Sayin'...Thanks For Stopping By!...:agree...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    399.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).