mcurtt

Kim-Jensen_2020-05_May_web

Kim-Jensen_2020-05_May_web
mcurtt, May 19, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen Designs - Rituals (Morning), Rituals (Evening), Makers Gonna Make, Triangulation, Life is an Adventure, Garden Pop, Happy Mail, Bloom and Grow, Live Out Loud, Garden Variety, Confection Affection, Embroidered Date Tags, Mashup Stamped Words (Christmas), Stapled Sequins 2.
KarenB, AnotherAmanda and trekmom like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my gosh I love this SO much! Your picture is definitely shining!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is so dreamy and the colors are soothing, your placement of everything is perfect and your photo is beautiful.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Donitab
      Love that circle from sky paper
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      That pink stripe is so pretty! I love how bright it is against your background paper. I also love your big, stamped title that matches the circle paper with the triangles (I love that paper). My favorite, though, is your beautiful, diverse cluster! I love that it's full of all different elements and textures! Great take on the sketch.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love, love, love your cluster. I also like the frame behind the photo. I also love all the ribbons and your stamped alpha. Great take on the sketch!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      So pretty. Love what you did with the sketch.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is gorgeous! That photo just glows against the deep background! And, as always, I love your eclectic product mix! You are the master mixer! Beautifully done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      I love your take on the sketch!! Beautiful flower cluster and color choices. I also love the photo effects - so soft and dreamy. Thanks so much for playing!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).