DivaMom96

TLP_Rachel-Jefferies-May-Challenge

TLP_Rachel-Jefferies-May-Challenge
DivaMom96, May 23, 2020
ajm and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a sweet smile. Love the angle of your photo and that you kept it b&w -- nothing to distract from that wonder on his face. Lovely layout and I like your mix of orange and purple small elements.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • tania
      This is gorgeous, that photo is just sooo adorable, love the orange, well all the colors. The photo just shines.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you so much for joining the Rachel Jefferies mixed media challenge this month! Stephen's smile makes this layout magical! My gosh, where do the years go?
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm glad that you picked up on inspiration from textiles as well. Love your stitching, your felt flower. Great color combinations, orange with purple on your light background, accented with black.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • ajm
      This is beautiful work! Love the photo, especially his smile!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      If i remember right the original paper had blue text, cool recolouring to match the orange, love the colour combo here and of course that photo. they never grow out of it then, my two are obsessed with balloons and bubbles!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @Rachel Jefferies - yes, I love recoloring papers and elements to suit the photo or my color theme of choice. Thanks!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    506.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).