Claire Grantham

NBK_Advanced_V is for Vegas

NBK_Advanced_V is for Vegas
Claire Grantham, May 21, 2020
Description:
I can't believe I pulled this off!!
I had this in my mind when I saw this challenge.
I created the background by blending together one piece of paper to create the longer filmstrip.
I used -
V from NBK Indian Summer Alpha
Background paper and splatter is from NBK Artcrush 26
I created the title using Arial and a wire outline style by Mommyish

Here is the original
[​IMG]
MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • bellbird
      i've been to vegas once and everything is epic in proportion (but then i'm barely 5'4 so everything is big too me!) but knowing how tall you are that certainly gives it extra perspective!
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird I'm LOL because my Hubby feels the same he is 5'6.. he says Vegas feels like the land of the giants!
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I honestly couldn't believe that you said in the Ibiza page that was your first Froggy Fave...so I came to fix that...because, even though I know I haven't commented much in your gallery (I have been in and out with very bad health) I know exactly who you are and your whole gallery is a succession of Froggy Faves!!!!!! so this will go in, also hoping this will bring a bit more of a happy heart as you mentioned you had a difficult day.... honestly, your gallery is amazing all together, can't believe we had never featured you in the Froggy Faves!!!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    May 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).