RJMJ

NBK Design-May-Simple Challenge-Easy-Peasy Cards-Growing Each & Every Day

NBK Design-May-Simple Challenge-Easy-Peasy Cards-Growing Each & Every Day
RJMJ, May 24, 2020
Description:
Another Fun! NBK Challenge...Although I'm Not Really Familiar Too Much With Pocket Pages...I Wasn't Sure If This Was My Thing...I Looked At Other Layouts That Were More Traditional Pocket Pages & They Looked Great!...But In The End...I Also Saw That Others Didn't Go The Traditional Route Either...So Never One Who Is Traditional...I Stayed In My Own Art Journaling Style But Added The Easy-Peasy Cards In An Artsy Way...I Used 5 Easy-Peasy Cards To Complete My Layout...I Actually Had Fun Integrating Them "Uniquely" Into My Layout...The Speech Bubble Thing...Was Something I'm Definitely Not Used To Implementing In My Layouts...I May Have Done A Few Over The Years...But Not That Many...It Was A Fun! Addition Though!...A Little Bit Of Humor Infused In My WA There...But Still Staying True To My Original Message Here...[Perhaps...]...Some Of Us/A Lot Of Us...Are Stumbling Through The Ever Changing Times We Are All Facing These Days...So The Message Here Is To Take One Day At A Time...And..."Grow Through" The Changes One At A Time/One Day At A Time/One Moment At A Time/One Minute At A Time...Whatever It Takes/However It Works For You...We All Go At Our Own Pace..& That's O.k....Eventually With Some Grace/Strength & Positivity...Together We Will All Get There...To Wherever "There"...Ends Up Being...

*For My Growing Each & Every Day Layout-I Used:

*Everyday Life-Collection-NBK Design
*Everyday Life-Easy-Peasy-Journal Cards 2-NBK Design
*Art & Nature-PT Styles:Watercolor-NBK Designs
mywisecrafts and AJK like this.
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns ...Hey There!...You Asked Me To Tag You When I Got Around To Creating My Page For This Challenge...I Finally Took A Stab At It...I Wasn't Sure If I Was Gonna Go For It...But With Your Encouragement...I Did...Now I Know...This Layout Didn't End Up Being True To The Traditional Style Of PP...I Tried To Do That...But I Struggled & This Is What I Ended Up With In The End...I Implemented The Easy-Pasy Cards Into My Style Layout Instead...You & @flowersgal 's Pages Are Wonderful To Me!...And You Both Nailed The Style Perfectly...Not Sure If That Style Is For Me Though...Maybe Down The Road...I Will Try Again...To Stick To The Original PP Style...But For Now This Is My Page For This Challenge...Thanks! For Your Interest In My Art!...I Really Do Appreciate It!...[You & Flowersgal]...& Encouraging Me To ...[At Least...]...Try A New Style For Me...:ballonhang...:ballonhang...:bk...
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, RJMJ - this is just fabulous!!! You know what I love about ANY style? The diversity - the many, many different "styles within a style" that come out of a challenge!! One time my daughter said that she wanted to scrap like me (back in the old days of paper scrapping). I told her that her "style" was uniquely hers and that she didn't need to try to be like me or anybody else. I've never forgotten that. I'm telling you that because what you did is just wonderful and it is uniquely you! I couldn't scrap like you if I tried and that's just the fabulous part of this wonderful passion that we all have!

You always lend your own perspective on your pages and this page is certainly fantastic, as always! Thanks so much for tagging me and I'm so glad I could help you give this a go! I also love the story behind what you create! PP's grow on you and I'm pretty sure you'll want to try them again. Be sure to tag me when you do. :bk:bk
      flowersgal and RJMJ like this.
    • twinsmomflor
      So happy you decided to play with us. Love your take. The challenge is what the rules help us to inspire our own. I love the combination of artsy with the easy easy.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the touches of green! This is so colorful and artsy, I love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Another stunning layout. You drew me in first of all with the eye, then I had to read the words -- the message. Then I saw all the frames so perfectly placed -- now that is a clever idea. And, the wonderful colors, oh my! Now if I hadn't read your explanation I would never have considered this a pocket page and it is so much more -- indeed, a work of art.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • patsyt
      Stunning page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).