Cherylndesigns

May Monthly Muse Week 2

May Monthly Muse Week 2
Cherylndesigns, May 24, 2020
Description:
Who knew the "messy bun" would ever be "a thing"? I've tried to show how to do a "messy bun" but it's not easy. Hahaha

Rjefferies-tallandwide-set1-1; rjefferies messy and imperfect; rjefferies pint sized cards; prd time flies; lbw heartbroken; Allison Pennington Quirky.
Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun layout. I like the low bun with the baseball cap. And all those curls on the top two small photos ... at a distance I thought it was spaghetti. I know, I know how funny that is after I looked closer. Well you certainly have options!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Oh, Patsy you literally made me laugh out loud!! My crazy hair has been called lots of things but never spaghetti. I'm glad you had fun looking at my LO because I had fun taking these pictures and creating it. :lol:lol:lol
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - well you know almost everybody likes spaghetti. Now it is just a question of what kind of sauce to put on it!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I thought about you tonight, Patsy. Our DD made us dinner and she had spaghetti and meat sauce. She used Angel Hair Pasta and it was extra good!! :lol:lol:lol
    • mcurtt
      Fun layout! I love all of the photos!!! I noticed your scrunchie, I use them too. :-)
    • Sokee
      Ekkk so much fun! I was the queen of messy buns before I gave myself the unicorn haircut! Bwah......!!!! I love that you documented different messy bun styles. Thanks for playing! The next week’s prompt is live!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Ahhhhh yes, the scrunchie. That's the only thing I can use. I tried the bands and they're way too tight. I had so much fun trying to get these pictures.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Sokee This challenge was so much fun, Barbara. Thanks for another fun challenge. Did you cut too much off your hair in your Unicorn Cut?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Hey, Patsy. I've got to tell you this. My husband looked at my layout this morning and said "it looks like spaghetti". I told him you said that, too. :lol:lol:lol
    • Dalis
      I love your messy bun and open curls!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).