Dalis

GRIEF - RACHEL'S Designer Challenge - TEMPLATE CHALLENGE

GRIEF - RACHEL'S Designer Challenge - TEMPLATE CHALLENGE
Dalis, May 23, 2020
Description:
This is Bianca's digital piece plus some of my art journaling on top.

credits:
Silent Battles: Grief - Bundle
by Rachel Jefferies
ajm, JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Wow. This is so expressive! I love that main character with the doodled wings. The word strip is perfect. What a fabulous, emotional layout. Hugs to Bianca, and to you :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am so sorry... The combination of your work and your DD's is absolutely perfect.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KarenB @mcurtt
      Dave, always had a bag of gummy bears with him to share with the girls, the family size gummy bears. I swear sometimes the kids wanted to be in the penalty box because he would feed them gummy bears. He was always wearing a baseball cap and always carrying a hockey stick. It could be anyone's hockey stick just to tape and help the girls.
      mcurtt and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow. thank you for sharing this Dalis. Bless you both
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Angela Toucan Thanks! It somehow brings a smile and a sadness at the same time when I look at it. Dave always had a smile, we would be winning or losing a game.
    • cfile
      awww beautiful artwork by Bianca, and so very hard for anyone, but someone as young as B to experience this sorrow and sadness to lose someone so special to her is so hard. I am glad she is drawing and getting it out in her art.. so sweet to represent Dave with the hockey bear angel. Beautiful memorial and I am so glad you have scrapped this Dalis.. beautiful tribute. Thinking of you all, and thank you for using the template challenge for this beautiful page. Hugs.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile Thanks Christa, We drove by yesterday and drop an 8x10 framed copy of this to his wife and kids.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis so sweet of you to do that.. hugs
      Dalis likes this.
    • JenEm
      Such a beautiful tribute page, Dalis. I am so sorry for your loss. I love that you have featured Bianca's artwork, and that you have given a print to Dave's family. Such a kind and thoughtful thing to do. Hugs to you and Bianca. xo
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JenEm I wish we could do so much more for them, but this social distancing thing is really messing up with it all!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).