by Pink Reptile Designs,
Flaws And All | Templates
by Pink Reptile Designs,
Stamp It no.2
by Pink Reptile Designs,
Stunning Stitches No.9
by Pink Reptile Designs
    • KarenB
      This is so powerful! I love that big, wire title. The black flowers are just so fitting too. Wonderful, heartfelt layout :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KarenB Thanks we are all trying to cope with the sudden death of a very close family/hockey friend in our own ways.
      KittyY and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      @Dalis I know the timing is never good to lose someone, but it really sucks that it happened now :(
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Dalis, I am so sorry for your loss... my thoughts and prayers go out to you M & B plus Dave's family. What a powerful and heartfelt page with your message to him and your scrapping it. Hugs.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KarenB @cfile

Thank you ladies. I tried to scrap B's digital painting but I haven't been able to do it without losing my coolness. Her heart is so big and I hate seeing her with a broken heart.
      KarenB likes this.
    • frani_54
      Sometimes a picture-less layout is more powerful than one with. Beautifully done and documented.
      Dalis likes this.
    • jk703
      I'm so sorry, Dalis! Hugs. This is a beautiful glimpse of your sadness, though I wish it didn't have to be. Thinking of you guys!
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm sure Bianca is being hit hard with this. Lovely tribute page, great stacking and I hope the journaling has helped. :hug
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @frani_54 @jk703 @mcurtt

I am trying to be strong and believe it or not running every time I need to be by myself.
      jk703 and mcurtt like this.
    • cinderella
      I'm so sorry for your loss. There's no answer to your "why?".
      You made a very powerful page. Thinking of you and B.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    16.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).