mcurtt

2020-05_May-TLP_AJ-Week2_Arrows_web

2020-05_May-TLP_AJ-Week2_Arrows_web
mcurtt, May 19, 2020
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - Summer Scape. M3 July 2019 Main Kit. Pink Reptile Designs - all of the arrows: Dated & Stated, Coffee O’Clock, Moments Like This, Make a Change, Luvyama, Love Bug, Life is an Adventure.
KarenB likes this.
    • Sokee
      I laughed out loud at the dh cannot hold the point and shoot with out shaking lol love the photo of you! We have the same problem with pesky mosquitoes so have a lot of citronella torches too! Thanks for playing!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I, too, have a DH who cannot hold the point and shoot without shaking. I love that you used the photo anyway. Enjoyed the little journaling snippets and the playful arrows.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Poor John - I rather like that look. It looks like you "softened it" on purpose. Haha Honestly, I love everything about this - I'd like to see more of your messy bun, though.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      Your garden looks fab, and you look happy enough to burst ! I Love this page. Oh and a happy very belated birthday !
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).