Day in Review Stamps
by Elif Sahin Designs,
Remix: Geek Chic "The Complete Collection"
by Micheline Lincoln Designs,
Stories of Life Templates 6
by Scrapping with Liz
LynnG and Smwhite like this.
    • flowersgal
      "Allowing myself to fail" -- that's a hard one for me so I can relate. Wonderfully expressive journaling and great artsy page.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @flowersgal Isn't that a hard one? Not trying things for fear to fail, it's incredibly constricting.
    • cfile
      I love your page and especially your journaling Dalis!!! It is great in a "newspaper style" format (re your journaling) and it is great to document the current events of the pandemic. I agree with your note of people letting thier true selves come out and play... some are toxic so I am avoiding them on line too. I am sorry re Ms. B... I know how hard it must be especially with her music and hockey to not be able to go to school to play in the orchestra and to play sports .. that is a tough thing. I do hope she and her bestie are able to face time etc. So glad you are able to work from home and your hubby is still working too. Stay safe and I love your page. I love how you blended (did you use the no font float method) re the JCs into the bg paper.. I do that alot and it really is a great way of blending things. What a fantastic photoless page my friend! Hugs! :glomp

PS I do hope you are taking photo of your cooking creations so you can scrap them :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile
      Super hard on B. She is having ups and downs a lot. She hates phones. We held up on giving one to her and now she sees almost no use for them. She says it's too impersonal which I totally agree.

I did used the blended technique, I have been using that for so many years, I don't even know where I learned it first... waaaay before TLP. LOL!!! I love using Liz' template like this because I love the composition, but I want to do it "my way" a bit more artsy. LOL!!!!

Girl, we keep forgetting to snap pictures of the food, and it goes way too fast! LOL!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis keeping B in my thoughts.. make sure when she can see her bestie in person that you gave the camera ready!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile they are right now across from each other 8ft apart taking some sunshine laying on the grass. But I can’t take a pic from here.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).