Claire Grantham

KimJen May Chall: Sketch Mermaid

KimJen May Chall: Sketch Mermaid
Claire Grantham, May 9, 2020
Description:
I love sketches!! I use them in my cardmaking all the time.
I miss the walking to brunch - or infact the walking to anywhere. Especially in NYC, a City built for walking. I miss the random discoveries, like the mural shown here.
I used -
Boho Sunshine, Fashion Friendly and Rain is Gone
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • umyesh
      I love that you made your own version of the mural! How fun is that?! I'm loving all the blues you've used; blues and grays are my favorite together. I love that you used a style for the circles! Great take on the sketch!
    • Claire Grantham
      @umyesh Thanks for your lovely comment. I was really stuck about the circles and then I figured out that a style would work. I am still a relative newbie! I too am a big blue and grey fan, I think I gravitate towards those colours always!.
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love all those blues. That mixed media art that you made is super cool! I love your take on the sketch.
    • Claire Grantham
      @garrynkim Thanks for your lovely comment, I gravitate towards blues..
    • KimJ
      What a cool mural, and I love the art piece! So fun! Wonderful mix of product! Terrific page!
    • Claire Grantham
      @KimJ Thanks, I love playing with sketches. Glad you like my arty piece too.
      KimJ likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love the picture of your art included in this! I love all the art in NYC! I especially love those Huge circles on here.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Donitab Thanks! Art in NYC is pretty cool. I am so happy that you love the circles, it was my first time trying out a style on an object!
      Donitab likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Claire Grantham ...Hi There!...Great Layout!...I Love That Photo Of You Being Happy!...Great Stance!...What A BEAUTIFUL Mural!!!...I See Photos Of These Things & I Have Been Inspired To Create Too...But For Me Only In Pictures!...Lucky You To Be Able To See Up Close!...I Love The Mural/Message & WA!...Great Way To Scrap Happiness & Creativity!!!...LOVE THIS!!!...Styles Are Great!...Aren't They?...I Use Them A Lot Too!...:bk...
    • Claire Grantham
      @RJMJ Thanks! I agree, we are super lucky at the wall art we get to experience in NYC. I LOVE styles, they are so easy and can totally make a layout complete.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    May 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).