dotcomkari

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
dotcomkari, May 9, 2020
Description:
Amy Wolff: Brothers
Little Butterfly Wings: 24/7, M3 Oct 2016 Add On Papers, From The Farm
Heather Joyce: The Becca

Everyone who knows Asia knows she is my little carver. This is the same kid who once asked Santa for a ham for Christmas! She would eat plates of meat only for every meal if I allowed it, forget the veggies! Little miss knows all the cuts of meats at the butcher shop. This kid is serious about her meat products! She has even made comments on wanting to work for Oscar Meyer when she grows up to be a professional meat taster. (hehehe)
The other day I made wings for dinner, of course this is one of Asia’s most favorite meals. After downing about 20 or more wings she says, “Mom these wings are good….” “Thanks Asia”, I say. “But… you really need to step up your wing game, “ she says with a laugh. “What?” I comment back, looking at her BBQ covered face. “Yeah, they are not as good as the Sports Nuts or even River Rats” (local bars), she giggles. “I can give you a few tips if you like!” she goes on. I just roll my eyes. “Fine no more wings for you.” She quickly apologies and chomps down another couple of wings.
Later that night…”Mom?, remember when I told you your wings needed some work? Well I wasn’t lying.”
KarenB and unleashed2fly like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).