rlucasmn

2020May_EverydayBeauty

2020May_EverydayBeauty
rlucasmn, May 4, 2020
Description:
iNSD Quick Slow Scrap
TLP Collab: Afternoon and Evening Rituals - papers and elements (Amy Wolff, Forever Joy, NBK Design, Pink Reptile Design, Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin Designs, Michelle Link Design, Lynn Grieveson)
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Robin! I love the pattern papers you chose along with the fun paints and great layering papers and elements! I love your b/w of one of my favorite flowers.. the daffodil is so pretty with all the varieties and them smell so lovely. I can just look at a photo (like now) and can instantly smell them :) Lovely page! Thanks for joining in on the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is just so lovely, the colors with the splash in the corner, so great. Your photo, it's just grand. I'd hang this on my wall and admire it every day.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @cfile Christa thanks for your comments. You always put so much thought into them and I so appreciate the feedback.
      cfile likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @trekmom thanks for your comments. This is a favorite photo, and flower, of the spring so far.
    • cfile
      @rlucasmn :) You are welcome.. and thank you!! :) :glomp
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    May 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).