RJMJ

BYOC-April-Hang In There

BYOC-April-Hang In There
RJMJ, Apr 12, 2020
Description:
This Certainly Is A "Strange Time" Indeed...I Know Everyone Is Probably Sick Of Talking About Covid-19 Now...But These Are Extraordinary Times...For Me...I Feel...Need To Be Documented From My Point Of View For Me...& Put Down Digitally So I Can Get All Of These Trying Days & Feelings Out In The Open...I Go From Mad To Sad To Everything Inbetween...But Ultimately In The End...I Feel That Positivity Is What Will Get All Of Us Through These Troubled Times...Without Positivity We Do No Have Hope...And Hope Is The Thing We Need The Most Right Now...

So My Layout [Thanks! To All The Beautiful! & Bright! Colors Of The BYOC For April]...Is Filled With These Bright,Positive & Uplifting Colors & Great WA To Mark The Occasion & Express My Feelings Right On Point...And With My Layout Marked With A Bit Of Fear,Frustration,Confusion & Angst...Such As We All Have Felt I'm Sure Sometime During This Covid-19 Crisis [I Know I Have]...But Ultimately At The End Of The Day...It Is About Positivity!!!...Take Care Everyone! & Be Safe!...:heartslub...

*For My Hang In There Layout-I Used BYOC Pieces From:

*Let It Go-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Primrose Tufts-Rebecca McMeen
*Captivated-Pink Reptile Designs
*Art Crush No.26-NBK Design
*Now Is The Time-Lynn Grieveson
*Human Kind-Bella Gypsy
    • IntenseMagic
      I am enjoying going through the gallery and seeing all the different ways people are documenting this time. I have yet to do it other than touching on it in my PL pages, so I'm finding lots of inspiration! This is just beautifully done! I love the feeling of positivity you have been able to convey, and I agree that's what will get us through. Beautifully done!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Good job on the positive uplifting page documenting this time!! I love seeing all the different takes on this time!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I have found it comforting to document this weird CV-19 time of life. I love your layout, the explosion of elements really works to express the sentiment of the photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: