Mingo08

Bank-Building-Fiasco

Tags:
Bank-Building-Fiasco
Mingo08, May 1, 2020
Description:
Mostly elements and cards from an MPM by Allison Pennington - "Trouble." A few oddments from "Roots and Wings," a TLP blog hop/special from a bit ago. Template from iNSD20 by SOCO for the template challenge.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      whoa! So let me start by saying that poor building! Secondly, You bg ppr is beyond perfect for your page, and your title/title work are perfect! But seriously: YIKES, I feel bad for the owner(s) of the building and the tenant!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @Tree City Thanks! I *almost* went for a BG ppr of some succulents. Glad I didn't as I really like the distressed brick. Not much has changed at the crash site in the past month, so we see this almost daily on our walks.
      Tree City likes this.
    • amandac
      Wow this is so cool! Loving how the bits and pieces and that awesome background paper all come together to look perfectly urban!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @amandac ROTFLOL. We are SO not urban around here! VERY small town. But thanks for the LO love!
      amandac likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Did they take off with the money???? J/K Hmpf...it a bummer about the historic building.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Now that is weird...I thought quarantine was weird! Great layout!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Great use of the background paper. And I love how the color splash out from the photos!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • norton94
      OUCH! That bg paper choice is perfection! Great layout!!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh my!!!!!!!!! this is crazy, the things one finds in these crazy times, but I honestly wasn't expecting anything like this!!! It is great in one way, especially you said none was injured ...shame it is a historic landmark, hope they can keep it, what about the car driver? do we know what happened?
      anyway, LOVE that you took the photos as it makes a great documenting during this crazy quarantine, and love how much you added, beautifully personalized!!!
      I see you already have some awesome pages in your gallery, I will come back with more time, LOVE what I see!!!! I hope you have been welcomed already, but, just in case, welcome to the family :) This community is one of the most amazing places in all digi-land, if you need anything, just give us a shout, ether will be always someone ready to help!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      I love that you thought to take pictures of this! Definitely something you'll remember, and one day when the building is rebuilt, it'll be a nice reminder of the craziness that building endured!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    May 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).