michelepixels

05insd-fridayss-nook

05insd-fridayss-nook
michelepixels, May 1, 2020
Description:
Just My Type kit and Exercise Energize Alpha, both by Pink Reptile Designs
LynnG and Lisa B like this.
    • michele hillam
      I love a good black and white page with a pop of color! I also love your reading chair in your nook....my kind of place! Great page!
    • yellowpeep
      What beautiful light! Love all the patterns and the black and white theme.
      [​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      I kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the beautiful design and beautiful black and white page with the pop of red!
    • cfile
      I gotta say my friend, you rocked the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap! I am proud of you as I know you are my multi photo queen, but the fact that you used the one photo and made it really grand with the great b/w photo treatment has my heart swelling :) I love the choice of b/w pattern papers and that you chose to keep your page monotone with the pop of red with the heart. Great title work, and journaling! Well done and what a cozy sunny nook! Your page is also a Froggy Fav! Congrats and thanks for joining in on the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
    • michelepixels
      @cfile I think with my reduced scrapping of the last year, and trying to scrap in 8x10, I've become more okay with fewer photos on a page. Thanks for the feedback!
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, so bold and eyecatching
    • garrynkim
      Love the B and W and red.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    May 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1250px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).