spcoggs

Scout Rank

Scout Rank
spcoggs, Apr 26, 2020
Description:
Our son crossed over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts in February - just a few weeks before the stay home orders began. He attended 2 (maybe 3?) Troop meetings in person. Now everything is virtual. It's been a big change. Last week he completed the final requirement for his very first BSA rank, Scout, and was rightfully very proud. I promised him we'd celebrate with his choice of dinner so Tropical Smoothie Cafe takeout it was.

Credits: New Beginnings (Dressed Down) by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs; Project Mouse Adventure elements, Wilderness bundle, Celebrate elements, and At Night elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Per Diem elements, Birch Tree elements, and The When Daters by Sara Gleason; Sprinkles v40 by Valorie Wibbens; MPM Courage | Layer Styles and Stylin' 263 Shadow Styles by Mommyish; Happy Fall, Y'all by Meredith Cardall (yellow label behind right photo); High Street Stories by One Little Bird.
JennFort, LynnG, Juliestcyr and 2 others like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Congrats to him! Isn't it crazy how things have changed so much since everything went virtual? I love the pictures of your proud son and the way you repeated the blue and yellow from the photos in the elements.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @yellowpeep thank you! It is so crazy and amazing how quickly we've all adapted. Now zoom is a regular part of my son's day.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).