spcoggs

BSA Crossover

BSA Crossover
spcoggs, Apr 18, 2020
Description:
My son crossed over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts in February. I invited my dad (an Eagle Scout) and, thankfully, he was able to come celebrate with us. This memory and photos are extra special now given the current stay home orders.

Scraplift of RMNP by FarrahJobling.

Credits: Awakening mini kit by Designed by Soco; Project Mouse Frontier elements, Celebrate elements, and Essentials Fasteners by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; April 2017 BYOC Styles and Stylin' 263 Shadow Styles by Mommyish.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful moment for your family, and especially your Dad seeing his Grandson follow in his footsteps :) (This brings back memories to me of my brother doing the same and having my Dad being his leader way back in the late 1960's!!) I love the photos and love all the elements too that you have used to comemorate this special moment. I especially love the last photo of your family with your Dad and this wonderful accomplishment! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge. Wonderful page!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @cfile thank you! It was a special moment and I'm so grateful my dad could come join us. :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).