RJMJ

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey
RJMJ, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Hi There Everybody!...I'm So Sorry I Missed The Chat...But I Too Am Now Learning To Use More Drop Shadows,Glows & Styles In My Layouts Too...Actually Thanks! To FarrahJobling ...She Had A Technique Scrap Awhile Back That I Failed Miserably At...& She Was Very Kind To Me About It...But It Made Me Realize That I Needed To Spend More Time Learning How To Apply These Features In PSE...The Program I Have...Happily I Can Now Say...That The Last 7 Of Ten Layouts I Have Posted In My Gallery Have Had All Of These & More...I'm Partial To The Blending Modes & Outer Glows & Of Course Drop Shadows...All Of Which I Have Used In This Layout & I Did Use Them In Combos Too...Plus I Applied A Style That Was Already Included In My PSE Program Called Styles-Photographic Effects-Orange Gradient...To My Scatter...

*For My Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey Layout-I Used:

*Morning Rituals-TLP Collab-Template Pieces-Rachel Jefferies
*A Second Chance-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(1)
scrapsandsass, KarenB, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
    • mcurtt
      Fun page! I love the gold/brown separation and that photo over the face. :-) Lots of artistic "stuff". :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      This page is so awesome! I love how you used the template; I'm thinking about using the template for the slow scrap too. :) I love how you used the photo on the background and recolored it and used it again in the front black and white. I also love the scatter on the photo; it looks great with the gradient!
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      RJMJ likes this.
    • carrie1977
      This is soooo cool! So artsy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love all the different techniques you used!! This was such a fun and a great learning experience!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @umyesh ...I Just Popped Over To The FF Page Where You Nominated Me & Left You A Slightly Long-Winded Thank You!!!...Message...No Matter How Dark Some Days Seem To Get...There Are Always Brighter Ones Just Around The Corner!!!...Thanks! So Much For Choosing My Layout As A FF!!!...You Rock!...& I Feel Totally Blessed & Grateful!!!......:funfun...:bk...:yourock...
      umyesh likes this.
    • RJMJ
      umyesh and mcurtt like this.
    • tania
      Um!!! What? This page is AMAZING!! I can't even say what I love the most because the whole thing is perfection, but the contrast is really what caught my eye initially. Super super page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @tania ...Hi! There!...Thanks! For Your Very Kind Words!...So Very Nice Of You To Stop By!...Take Care & Be Safe Too!!!...
    • Claire Grantham
      LOVE this, so fun, I love the artsy mixed media feel of the page x
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Claire Grantham ...Good Morning!...Thank You! For Stopping By!....Thank You! For The Nice Comment!...I Had Such Fun Working & Creating With Rachel's Morning Rituals Template...Take Care & Be Safe!!!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: