tania

Play In Puddles

Play In Puddles
tania, Apr 23, 2020
Description:
My nephew getting in some much needed puddle splashing after a rain storm a couple weeks ago. Photo by my sister and scrapped for his album I'm making.

Everything from the Lilypad:
Mixed Media Monthly April 2020 and Lynn Greivensen Winds of Change M3Apr2020 Add-On
RJMJ, JenEm, paula kesselring and 2 others like this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your photos with the cloud reflections! Wonderful Fun LO!
      tania likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great extraction and fun photos and title. The whole just makes me smile.
      tania likes this.
    • LilachOren
      ONG!!! simply amazing page!! wow!!!
      tania likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this makes me want to find a puddle and play! Thank you for playing along with me in this months Style Challenge!
      tania likes this.
    • JenEm
      tania likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow! Love it! And congrats on the well deserved Froggy Fav!
      tania likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely fantastic photos! love them, and your extraction is brilliant. Lovley fun page.
      tania likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Saw This In The Gallery & I Was Coming Over To Nominate This For A FF!...But Someone Beat Me To It!...This Is Such a WOW!!! Layout!...That Brilliant Extraction Puts This Already Incredible Layout Over The TOP!!!...Congrats! On The Well Deserved FF!!!...OMG!...I Just Love Everything About It!...The Large Sun! The Large Umbrella!...The Rain!...The Paint!!!!!...Just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Apr 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    392.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).