At Home

At Home
cfile, Apr 19, 2020
Description:
New release at the Lily Pad on sale through Sunday 4/19
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | April 2020 Template Challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/april-template-challenge.70897/
Lynn Grieveson | Winds of Change Kit (April 2020 M3 Add on)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Winds-of-Change-Kit.html
font: Times New Roman
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page and use of the template. Fabulous b&w photography
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • ArmyGrl
      You make such lovely layouts...and are great at photography! I am wondering if the Outlander books are better than the TV series. The hubby and I watch the series...but some episodes we are left disappointed.
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your use of paints and papers. I think I might have to investigate the Outlander books as I have not seen the series and usually I always like the books better anyway. Those look like comfy reading slippers too with the propped up feet.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl thank you so much!!! Re Outlander.. so far I have read the first book and it is spot on.. hubby and I only started Outlander in late feb.. we binge watched them all and caught up to current ones on Starz... love it..that is why he got me the books.. I hear some parts are a little different but it goes a little further in detail.. DH bought all 8 for me through Amazon and we got them a week ago.. love!!.. Some things they changed in the series though .. I am excited to be reading it :)
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thank you so much Patsy!! I love my slippers..I wear them in the house always! The books are great as is the series!!
    • katell
      wonderful lo! it looks like very cosy!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Claire Grantham
      This is lovely, so very soothing, making me feel very relaxed just looking at this page! I love all the paint and just little peeks of detail.Wonderful. Your slippers look super cosy too.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Claire Grantham Thanks Claire .. (Yes the slippers are super cozy.. got them at Walmart!!) I wear slippers when I am in the house and it is a comfy note for me!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).