RJMJ

24-Hour-Worldwide Connected Event-Recipe Challenge-Shopping Bag Essentials-March 31st-Uncertain Times

24-Hour-Worldwide Connected Event-Recipe Challenge-Shopping Bag Essentials-March 31st-Uncertain Times
RJMJ, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
Yeah!...I'm Finally Here To Post My Completed Layout...With All The Whirlwind Chats Going On!...Took Awhile To Get This Done!...But I Loved The Chat! & The Fun Recipe!...Very Creative!...Thank You! bellbird For Hosting...

I Don't Think I Really Have To Say A Whole Lot About This Layout...I Think It Is Quite Self-Explanatory...This Is The Topic On Everybody's Minds & The Topic Of Conversation All Around...I Personally Find Watching The News 24/7 Really Exhausting!...Hubby Watches It More Than I Do...He Fills Me In On All The Pertinent Daily Information...I Have Had My Fill Of Watching All The News Cycles!...Covid-19 Overload!...My Brain Needs To Separate From That Sometimes...Perhaps To Scrap A Page About It...So...Am I Really Getting Away From It?...I Think Not...So Here's My Covid-19 "Virus" Inspired Page...

*As Per The Rules For This Recipe Challenge-I Chose 5 Items For Layout:

#1. Bleach-Solid Paper-Red
#2. Sanitizer-Paint/Dips & Splats-Turquoise Paints/White Paint Blobs/Black-Dips/Turquoise Splat
#3. Pasta-Scatter-Black Confetti Scatter
#4. Canned Tomatoes-Add Something Red To Your Layout-A Red Hearts Scatter
#5. Flour-Two Or More Flowers-1 Red Flower & 1 Turquoise Flower

*To Create My Uncertain Times-Layout-I Used:

*In This Together-Elements-Paislee Press
*Choose Happy-Collab-Designed By Soco & Sabrina's Creations
*Hope Shines Bright-2/Pocket Art:Signature Kit:No.3/M3-February 2019-Whole Hearted/Follow/Life-Rachel Jefferies
*Younicorn-Pink Reptile Designs
*Covid-19-Add-On-Digital Scrapbook Ingredients(2)
MrsPeel and ButFirstCoffee like this.
    • bellbird
      That vibrant red is just everywhere now, I have no idea who decided coronoavirus would be represented by this colour in every news bulletin but I am going to call it now, that in the future people will avoid red cars because they won't go faster, theyll just be forever reminders of covid! The turquoise though is magic, & is a perfect compliment to the red! Thanks for playing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...OMG! My Friend!...A Huge Thank You! For This Honor!!!...Means So Much!!!...We Haven't Talked In A Bit...I Hope You Are O.K.???...Take Care Sweetie!...Hope To See You Here Soon Or Hear From You!!!...:grouphug...:bk...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, my daughter is having some srious issues and at the moment we can't get her the CT scan she would need... I will try post, I have been extremely stressed out, so apologies for the relative presence The Froggy Fave you more than deserve it!!!!! your pages are awesome, every page is a Froggy Fave!!!! <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel Dearest Darling Friend!...I Had A Feeling You Were Going Through Something Rough Right Now!...OMG!...I'm So Sorry To Hear That Your Daughter Is Dealing With Serious Issues!...My Hearts/Hugs & Love!...Goes Out To You Both!!!...I Do Understand Totally!...You Don't Need To Explain Motherly "LOVE" To Me!...I Hope Sarita Gets Everything She Needs Soon! To Feel Better!...But I Also Know That You Are Giving Her All The Love & Support That She Needs!...I Wish I Could Reach Out & Give You Both A Gigantic Hug Right Now!...Take Care & Be Safe Both Of You!!!...Sending You Both All The Positivity & Love That One Person Could Possibly Send To Both Of You!...:bk...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...
    • cinderella
      I love your page! I chose it for the scraplift challenge this month. Thanks for the inspiration!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: