LifeRightNow042020JC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 18, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Journaling Challenge - Life Right Now
Fonts - Times New Roman, Lemon Tuesday
Journaling - Life right now means that we're under a shelter-in-place order here in California. Life right now means that Todd has been working from home since mid-March. Life right now means we have lots of little family moments mixed through out the day. Life right now means that Ben is back to running into the office while Todd is working after growing out of the habit two years (or more) ago. Life right now means that we found out at the beginning of April that everyone at Todd's company was required to take four days of vacation off during the month of April and (starting in May) everyone would be working four days a week with a 20 percent pay cut to avoid layoffs. Life right now means that Todd is “off” every Wednesday now. He chose to split the week so that I would get a break since all of Ben's play groups and classes are canceled. Life right now means that we can't eat out anymore, which something Todd and I both looked forward to every weekend. Life right now means long lines to get in some stores and most stores have long lines and missing items (toilet paper and bleach). Life right now means we haven't all visited Grandpa George since the middle of February and Todd hasn't seen him alone since mid-March. Life right now means staying indoors more than usual and watching more TV or playing games than usual. Life right now means I'm a little overwhelmed with just knowing I'm not suppose to go anywhere. Life right now means we try to get a big takeout order a least once a week to help the businesses we like. Life right now is a daily adjustment and I know that when things start to go back to the way life was before that will be an adjustment, too.

Elements and Papers - Most of All Alpha (A Pennington), Rough Times (Sahlin Studio), Life Is BLUE (Collaboration) In This Together (Paislee Press blog freebie)
Styles - November 2018 BYOC Sticker, shadows (Mommyish)
Photo Treatment - Paint the Moon
Journaling layout via InDesign
Cherylndesigns likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great journaling - I love how you did it with each sentence starting with "Life right now...". Love the photo shot from behind and the photo treatment. Wonderful page for the challenge!
    • Donitab
      Love your journaling and photo
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the use of the big photo and such a great journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    875.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).