Covid19-042020PC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Photography Challenge - How life has changed
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Lemon Tuesday
Journaling - Currently, I’m wearing masks I made when I go shopping without Ben (who stays home with Daddy). Target is pretty empty in the aisles and some items are unavailable. Safeway now has one way directions going thru the store and line marks at the checkout. This isn’t fun, but it’s what we need to do for now. April 2020
Elements and Papers - For Real, Rough Times (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - Shadows, BYOC Nov. 2018 Sticker
Karen, LynnG, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • JenEm
      We certainly are living in interesting times. I love the perspective of the photos taken from the cart point of view. I love the fabric you have used for your mask - so pretty. Wonderful journaling, and I love your positive attitude. Hope you are safe and well. :beat
    • bellbird
      that journal card & the whole Rough Times kit is pretty perfect for now and your aisles are looking more normal than ours have been. At least it looks like the distancing is better in your stores, either people don't seem to get that it applies everywhere, even in stores or they need more than just arrows and guides- i don't know how some people drive and just survive everyday life, common sense is an undervalued skill!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    817 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).