TrainLayouts042020SLC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Scraplift Challenge - FarrahJobling

Inspiration Layout -
[​IMG]

Fonts - Lobster Two, Open Sans
Elements and Papers - Fresh Start, MPM Wander, Childhood (Collaboration), Hopscotch (One Little Bird), Gizmos and Gadgets (K Aagard)
Styles - Shadows, BYOC Nov 2018 sticker
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      This looks fantastic! Love the details about location & duration of each track & I hope it didn't impede use of the dining room for its intended purpose too often!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @bellbird Nope. When it's set up in the living room, Ben has to pick it up before bed so I can workout the next morning. He's allowed to keep the trains in the kitchen/dining area in definitely. His current set up is going on a week or so.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      A week?! You have more patience than I used to that's for sure :giggle
    • cfile
      Amanda, what a terrific lift! I love the skinny frames to show off all the train photos. I smile.. a boy and his trains makes me smile so much.. reminds me of my Dad and brother growing up :) Great composition and I love the little journaling for each day.. wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge. Well done!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous way to show his range of track designs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    685.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).