Beth Holmes

Reading-LP-April-Scraplift-Challenge-web

Reading-LP-April-Scraplift-Challenge-web
Beth Holmes, Apr 13, 2020
Description:
I enjoyed looking through Farrah's gallery for a layout to scraplift. Sometimes I change things up about when I do a scraplift challenge but this time I stayed pretty true to Farrah's original. I was drawn to this layout because of it's clean lines and use of lots of patterned paper.
Lilypad Products Used
Lynn Grieveson Nostalgia Paper Pack
Paislee Press Page Turner Elements Pack
Sahlin Studios Tabbed Folders
Sahlin Studios Realistic Drop Shadow Styles

Pink Reptile Designs All About Me COLLAB Kit
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous lift, lovely page. I have a book lover in my house who would so agree with your title.
    • chigirl
      my fave color and my fave past time, beautiful simple page
    • cookingmylife
      Clean lines, books and a title that is SO you! I love it! I'll have to go look and see what you lifted. :)
    • flowersgal
      I like your design with the linear line. That's a fun way to keep track of your reading. I, too, am a member of the tribe of book lovers.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous lift Beth!! I love your books photo showcasing the books you have read and those bits of paper. love the pattern papers!! Well done.. I think I am going to have to do this too with the Outlander books I just got and started reading! Well done.. Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).